Tuesday 8 July 2008

My first impression!=)



When I arrived at Queenswood, the sixth of July,the first thing that I thought was that I could get lost because the school is very big but I like it because there are a lot of things you can do: swimming, tennis, volleyball, badminton, football...and more!


There are two things that i don't like, one is the weather because always it's rainning and the other one is the food, I prefer spanish food=)


Apart from that everything is great, classes are interesting and I like the teachers they are nice and they always want to help you, at least the teacher who I know!


Here I met a lot of boys and girls from diferent nationalities: Turkish, Russian, German, Polish, Italian...
I hope that during the next weeks we will be have a fantastic time!

1 comment:

antonio said...

Oh mery!!! que first impression !!!!
I am doing it because i dont have anything to do and cause i must do it!!!
See you now!Kisses! Loves""